Q2:
Mario Strikers: Charged Football
Pangya! Golf
Wing Island
Pokemon Ranger
Diddy Kong Racing DS
Hotel Dusk: Room 215
Wario: Master of Disguise

4th April 2007- A new revolution in home gaming is here and it has been officially taking Europe by storm. In the months since its European debut, Wii has been selling out as quickly as it can be restocked. What’s more Nintendo’s innovative handheld console has consistently been the best selling games console in Europe ever. Now as we move further into the year, Nintendo is unveiling a strong line-up across Europe of new titles launching in the second quarter of 2007.

Leading Nintendo’s Wii line-up for the period is the highly anticipated Mario Strikers Charged Football which allows you to play football like you have always dreamt of -with no rules! Mario Strikers Charged Football will also be the first European Wii title to utilise the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Service, allowing players to compete against the rest of the world to become that all important champion. Also coming in Q2 Wii owners will be able to enjoy a touch of magic mixed in with precision, skill and the prefect golf swing with Pangya! Golf with Style, or maybe you prefer to take to the skies with your Wii Remote and experience an aerial adventure of a life time, if so Wing Island will be sure to be one for your collection. And if that is not enough, over twenty third party titles will be bolstering the Wii line-up in Q2 2007.

Nintendo DS owners will be equally delighted with a huge mixture of titles scheduled to be making their way in Q2. For the first time ever Pokémon fans will be able to fill the coveted role of a Ranger in Pokémon Ranger. Fans will also be able to choose from top titles like Diddy Kong Racing DS, a remake of the Nintendo 64 smash-hit and Wario shows his face on the Nintendo DS in the all addictive platformer, Wario: Master of Disguise. Perhaps players would prefer to check into Hotel Dusk: Room 215 which captures all of the excitement of a good mystery novel. Experience a sense of suspense and gripping adventure as you try to uncover and unravel the hidden secrets. What ever your preference or tastes Nintendo is sure to have something for you!

Hmm.
#1 at 11:40:40 - 04/04/2007
boabg
Flag
Comments:13
Thread Kills:52(4%)
AATG Pts:65
Star Rating
Someone posted some more including 3rd party stuff. Load of shite.
All I can say is If I hadn't been suckered into buying a Wii I'd be about Ł300 closer to having a PS3.
#2 at 11:49:35 - 04/04/2007
Carlo
Flag
Comments:67
Thread Kills:39(4%)
AATG Pts:80
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
Hotel Dusk is going on the wii?
#3 at 12:35:20 - 04/04/2007
Dougs
Flag
Comments:18
Thread Kills:27(4%)
AATG Pts:80
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
Errm, no, that includes DS releases.
#4 at 12:59:54 - 04/04/2007
Retroid
Flag
Comments:59
Thread Kills:147(4%)
AATG Pts:155
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
I'll say again: God, I hate NoE
#5 at 13:01:52 - 04/04/2007
Teeth
Flag
Comments:4
Thread Kills:14(5%)
AATG Pts:0
Star Rating
No Wing Island love? Could be good? Ah who am I kiddin
#6 at 14:28:53 - 04/04/2007
Jellyhead
Flag
Comments:35
Thread Kills:38(4%)
AATG Pts:50
Star Rating
I was in the same frame of mind, Teeth but Wing Island is getting 40-50% on metacritic. A decent Wii version of Pilot Wings and you wouldn't be able to stop me getting my mitts on a Wii.
I'm starting to sound like a stuck record but i really fear that Nintendo are bored of the Wii already and it's going to lose momentum and sink like the GC did. I know it's early days but i'm full of apathy about the upcoming releases.
They really need to keep a steady flow of decent titles, the lack of games that appeal to me and that aren't available on GC or PS2 have stopped me going to next-gen. So far it's all a bit "meh" to me.
#7 at 14:41:23 - 04/04/2007
ilmaestro
Flag
Comments:421
Thread Kills:290(4%)
AATG Pts:240
Star Rating
Silver Medal
Jellyhead said:
I'm starting to sound like a stuck record but i really fear that Nintendo are bored of the Wii already and it's going to lose momentum and sink like the GC did. I know it's early days but i'm full of apathy about the upcoming releases.
They really need to keep a steady flow of decent titles, the lack of games that appeal to me and that aren't available on GC or PS2 have stopped me going to next-gen. So far it's all a bit "meh" to me.

Not that I want to stick up for them, but that's pretty much what people would have been saying about the DS after a few months.
#8 at 14:56:07 - 04/04/2007

home