Salaman
Flag
Comments:40
Thread Kills:88(7%)
AATG Pts:130
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
Sadly it's been deleted already. :-(

Right people. I'm here to stay. Like it or fucking not every time you ban my accounts it makes me want to take revenge.

I will tell you a little biut about myself. 3 years ago I won the lottery and received 9 million. I spend most of my days at home surfing the internet, drinking beer and slobbing about. I am literally ALWAYS online. I have so much time on my hands that I already have about 20 throwaway email accounts lined up for when my latest sock gets banned from here.

Now, the reason I'm making so many socks is because you keep banning me. I've trried to be reasonable. I've tried apologising. But no. Some fucking cunt bans me when they see my name. Well this is my LAST attempt at making a deal now. So here is the deal:

Let me stay here as Spartan and I will not make any more socks or cause any more trouble on this forum. There will be an end to gimmick accounts and an end to stupid socks. I will post normally and refrain from being conroversial or annoying. Do this and we will get along fine. However, as soon as this account gets banned for not doing anything, then it is all out war. I will use a new proxy every time I register. I will harrass the more cunt like members via PM and I will make so many gimmicky socks that there will always be a wind up thread on here.

You may be thinking "oooh it takes seconds to ban you but minutes to re-register". It takes me about 2 minutes (tops) to re-register. And I've done so about 20 odd times now. You may be thinking I'll get bored. Well I can can swear to you now. I will NEVER get bored. Every time I get banned it makes me want to re-register out of sheer spite for the cunt who is banning me. I have all the time in the world and I promise you I will not give up. I swear that to you. Each sock will be more cunning, harder to spot and more disruptive.

Now I'm being reasonable here and offering peace. Let me stay as spartan and we will have no further issues. Ban this account and there will not be another offer of peace from me. Just an endless tide of sock after sock and pissed off forum members.

What do you say mods? Peace?

Spartan

Sorry HA for posting it here but I find it absolutely hilarious and I doubt a thread celebrating it's hilarity will last long on EG. :-(

9 million pounds to spend but can't think of a better way to pass the hours?
More like 14 and bored after school. 9 million sounded like a cool number to claim to be sitting on. =)

Some people tick in a funny way.
#1 at 18:24:35 - 04/07/2007
peej
Flag
Comments:4691
Thread Kills:462(3%)
AATG Pts:400
Star Rating
Gold Medal
I wonder how long it will take everyone to spot these stealth socks he'll be coming out with next...

First one - I predict - will be called natraps

Peej
#2 at 18:28:32 - 04/07/2007
El_MUERkO
Flag
Comments:71
Thread Kills:26(4%)
AATG Pts:150
Star Rating
Gold Medal
yeah i caught that just after i left fire training, before i could reply it was deleted :(
#3 at 18:31:25 - 04/07/2007
Salaman
Flag
Comments:40
Thread Kills:88(7%)
AATG Pts:130
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
I was trying to look at the page 2 replies and it was gone.
;_;

Some people are so delusional.

/awaits sockage
#4 at 18:36:23 - 04/07/2007
Retroid
Flag
Comments:59
Thread Kills:147(4%)
AATG Pts:155
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
What a deeply sad man.
#5 at 18:46:33 - 04/07/2007
Tiger_Walts
Flag
Comments:322
Thread Kills:67(4%)
AATG Pts:190
Star Rating
Gold Medal
peej said:I wonder how long it will take everyone to spot these stealth socks he'll be coming out with next...

First one - I predict - will be called natraps

Peej

spartan001
spartan002
spartan003

are my guesses
#6 at 18:48:03 - 04/07/2007
djchump
Flag
Comments:1
Thread Kills:17(3%)
AATG Pts:0
Star Rating
Salaman said:...Each sock will be more cunning, harder to spot and more disruptive...

Harder to spot but *more* disruptive?

lol... this guy's a retard. :-)
#7 at 18:49:14 - 04/07/2007
Hughes.
Flag
Comments:284
Thread Kills:28(5%)
AATG Pts:190
Star Rating
Gold Medal
Frankly, its a shocking way to treat a Gulf War veteran, or is he on leave from this Gulf war? Or just a kebab shop war?

Anyway.... SHOCKING!

He only wanted his fair share of chips!
#8 at 20:28:05 - 04/07/2007
ruttyboy
Flag
Comments:22
Thread Kills:3(1%)
AATG Pts:80
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
Jesus Christ! That is soooo not what I'd do if I'd won 9M... What a sad bastard.
#9 at 10:56:38 - 05/07/2007

home