Best advert in the history of everything ever


Author Reply
peej
Flag
Posts:14637
Comments:4691
Thread Kills:462(3%)
AATG Pts:400
Star Rating
Gold Medal
Well it is safe for work! That's just the point.

Someone in advertising finally deserves a gold star

Diesel bring you safe for work porn!

Pinball bloke playing rear gunner just made me spit beverage
#1 at 12:00:57 - 26/09/2008
Rhythm
Flag
Posts:3297
Comments:130
Thread Kills:87(3%)
AATG Pts:150
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
The very fact that it's a video means it's totally NSFW here. Forgot my internet tablet today too, so I'll have to wait till i get home to check this out :-)
#2 at 12:04:44 - 26/09/2008
Kay
Flag
Posts:2120
Comments:342
Thread Kills:51(2%)
AATG Pts:160
Star Rating
Silver Medal
Yeah, saw this yesterday on EG, it's brilliant.

Just a shame it isn't quite as SFW as it makes out, else I'd be forwarding it to all my work colleagues. :)

K
#3 at 12:22:41 - 26/09/2008
quedex
Flag
Posts:1413
Comments:171
Thread Kills:49(3%)
AATG Pts:90
Star Rating
Rhythm said:The very fact that it's a video means it's totally NSFW here. Forgot my internet tablet today too, so I'll have to wait till i get home to check this out :-)

Would it help if someone wrapped the mp4 video file up in a zip and put it on a random website?
#4 at 12:39:56 - 26/09/2008
Rhythm
Flag
Posts:3297
Comments:130
Thread Kills:87(3%)
AATG Pts:150
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
Heh, cheers but probably not - I have no speakers and screens that are very visible to others on this floor
#5 at 12:44:57 - 26/09/2008
billdoor
Flag
Posts:3886
Comments:183
Thread Kills:158(4%)
AATG Pts:180
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
Hahahaha.


#6 at 12:59:30 - 26/09/2008
Rhythm
Flag
Posts:3297
Comments:130
Thread Kills:87(3%)
AATG Pts:150
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
Rhythm said:Heh, cheers but probably not - I have no speakers and screens that are very visible to others on this floor


And, it seems, no means of playing video files anyway :-/

This is a new PC installed yesterday (first in 4 and a half years but the wait means I now have quad-core :-D) so I'll have to reinstall VLC and wait until lunchtime ;-)

It's a sad state of affairs that my work PC is *far* higher specced than my gaming PC at home :-(
#7 at 13:11:05 - 26/09/2008
Tomo
Flag
Posts:173
Comments:27
Thread Kills:7(4%)
AATG Pts:90
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
Awesome video. It's actually quite difficult to watch. You're instantly drawn to the cartoon style but then find yourself trying to work out what type of action is commencing in the porno but before you know it, the next clip begins.
#8 at 14:03:37 - 26/09/2008
peej
Flag
Posts:14637
Comments:4691
Thread Kills:462(3%)
AATG Pts:400
Star Rating
Gold Medal
Tomo said:Awesome video. It's actually quite difficult to watch. You're instantly drawn to the cartoon style but then find yourself trying to work out what type of action is commencing in the porno but before you know it, the next clip begins.


Aye that'll be me.

Still laughed like a drain at the pinball bloke and the woman twiddling with the decks (DJ Beanflicker)
#9 at 15:53:56 - 26/09/2008
Rhythm
Flag
Posts:3297
Comments:130
Thread Kills:87(3%)
AATG Pts:150
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
Just seen this. GLOL!!!
#10 at 17:28:47 - 26/09/2008
Trip SkyWay
Flag
Posts:2048
Comments:539
Thread Kills:77(4%)
AATG Pts:175
Star Rating
Silver Medal
Great stuff :D
#11 at 17:39:42 - 26/09/2008

home