Modern Warfare 2 Damn Cheaters Must Go!!!

Author Reply
InfinityWardSucks
Flag
Comments:0
Thread Kills:0(0%)
AATG Pts:
Star Rating
1 thing i have to say about infinity ward is you all suck. players on here bought this game to enjoy you all promised back then it was hack/free but now everyone on here mostly everyone about 50-75% of the players on here has used hacks to boost their ability's if it wasn't from 10th pestiage hacks, aimbots, lag switches, javelin glitches, care package glitches and other ways of cheating other players on this game and i haven't seen not none of this crap stopped because you have a weak vac ban system and stream that is very easy to get pass. One thing sony messed up doing that is for the ps2 as well they shouldn't had slots made inside the game where people could use those flash usb drives and download pc downloads then jump and put it in their ps2 and ps3 and xbox 360 in seconds and hack a game it took years to create and seconds to destory in an instant if they are a playstation 4 comes out someday and it has those slots made in it as well you might as well not even buy it if you are planning on playing online because some fag face prick will throw a flash drive in it and do the same thing it is pathetic one thing that is ruining these games mostly is children they are a law against that they tell on the instructions and the cartridge who must be the age to play these games what does infinity ward care they already recieved their money from making this piece of crap and letting small children accessing it on their network it can be stopped though that is what an attorney general and a better bussiness bereau is for. Infinity Ward you too damn sorry to patch this shit off of here you letting those dumb son of bitches stay on this game cheating other players and them working their damn ass's off on here and they can't get no where on here they can't rank up for those hacking little bastards i'm not only saying that children does it but grown ups do it as well i've seen too much shit on this game and i would like to see it stopped quit holding on to your precious green paper that you recieve from each and everyone of us that bought this piece of shit game that you all made and get this shit off of this game patch those damn flash drives and lag switches that people are putting in their game screwing it up delete those damn leaderboards where people has all those damn 100.00% accurary's on here where they used those damn aimbots all the time on this game and the ones that screwed it up i thank you so much for doing it because you need stuck in prison over infringment get this damn game straighten out and ban those noobish faggot face prick punks on here thinking that they are pro's on here and they are not. Frigging Cheats must go!!! If they don't i'm going to have this shit shut down online i'm going to send for a complaint form to fill out and send it back to the attorney general and let them in on some things i know alot about on here.
#1 at 00:38:21 - 23/03/2010
Tiger_Walts
Flag
Comments:322
Thread Kills:67(4%)
AATG Pts:190
Star Rating
Gold Medal
Wall...of...text.
#2 at 05:18:29 - 23/03/2010
peej
Flag
Comments:4691
Thread Kills:462(3%)
AATG Pts:400
Star Rating
Gold Medal
Switch to Battlefield: Bad Company 2

1) Better online multiplayer
2) Better chance that people will play as a squad (I said better chance, not a certainty by any means!)
3) Rush and Conquest piss all over MW2's shitty multiplayer modes
4) There are vehicles!

Best of all

5) There aren't stupid cheat-friendly bugs in the thing.
#3 at 08:41:49 - 23/03/2010
HairyArse
Flag
Comments:1774
Thread Kills:127(2%)
AATG Pts:350
Star Rating
Gold Medal
There's a certain eloquence to that stream of consciousnous.
#4 at 09:19:52 - 23/03/2010
peej
Flag
Comments:4691
Thread Kills:462(3%)
AATG Pts:400
Star Rating
Gold Medal
I remember when Infinity Ward / Activision dealt with the cheats in MW1 by clearing their online stats right across the board. I can't quite understand why they're not doing this with the new lot. Unless...ahhh yes, that old "we've got your money, har har har" thing. Yeah, that'd do it I guess.
#5 at 11:44:46 - 23/03/2010
Hughes.
Flag
Comments:284
Thread Kills:28(5%)
Star Rating
Gold Medal
We have just seen the final death of the paragraph.
#6 at 22:05:03 - 23/03/2010
Hughes.
Flag
Comments:284
Thread Kills:28(5%)
Star Rating
Gold Medal
Or maybe the birth of the mega-paragraph.
#7 at 22:05:31 - 23/03/2010
DDevil
Flag
Comments:240
Thread Kills:15(3%)
AATG Pts:135
Star Rating
Gold Medal
He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic to topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt, it was really quite hypnotic.
#8 at 22:22:31 - 23/03/2010
Micro_Explosion
Flag
Comments:83
Thread Kills:129(4%)
AATG Pts:220
Star Rating
Silver Medal
InfinityWardSucks said:1 thing i have to say about infinity ward is you all suck. players on here bought this game to enjoy you all promised back then it was hack/free but now everyone on here mostly everyone about 50-75% of the players on here has used hacks to boost their ability's if it wasn't from 10th pestiage hacks, aimbots, lag switches, javelin glitches, care package glitches and other ways of cheating other players on this game and i haven't seen not none of this crap stopped because you have a weak vac ban system and stream that is very easy to get pass. One thing sony messed up doing that is for the ps2 as well they shouldn't had slots made inside the game where people could use those flash usb drives and download pc downloads then jump and put it in their ps2 and ps3 and xbox 360 in seconds and hack a game it took years to create and seconds to destory in an instant if they are a playstation 4 comes out someday and it has those slots made in it as well you might as well not even buy it if you are planning on playing online because some fag face prick will throw a flash drive in it and do the same thing it is pathetic one thing that is ruining these games mostly is children they are a law against that they tell on the instructions and the cartridge who must be the age to play these games what does infinity ward care they already recieved their money from making this piece of crap and letting small children accessing it on their network it can be stopped though that is what an attorney general and a better bussiness bereau is for. Infinity Ward you too damn sorry to patch this shit off of here you letting those dumb son of bitches stay on this game cheating other players and them working their damn ass's off on here and they can't get no where on here they can't rank up for those hacking little bastards i'm not only saying that children does it but grown ups do it as well i've seen too much shit on this game and i would like to see it stopped quit holding on to your precious green paper that you recieve from each and everyone of us that bought this piece of shit game that you all made and get this shit off of this game patch those damn flash drives and lag switches that people are putting in their game screwing it up delete those damn leaderboards where people has all those damn 100.00% accurary's on here where they used those damn aimbots all the time on this game and the ones that screwed it up i thank you so much for doing it because you need stuck in prison over infringment get this damn game straighten out and ban those noobish faggot face prick punks on here thinking that they are pro's on here and they are not. Frigging Cheats must go!!! If they don't i'm going to have this shit shut down online i'm going to send for a complaint form to fill out and send it back to the attorney general and let them in on some things i know alot about on here.

/looks closely

I SEE A BUNNY
#9 at 22:39:34 - 23/03/2010
billdoor
Flag
Comments:183
Thread Kills:158(4%)
AATG Pts:180
Star Rating
Bronze Medal
I see a girls bottom wiggly hypnotically.

Wait, maybe I should try looking at the screen!
#10 at 10:11:06 - 24/03/2010

home